Friday, June 29, 2012

Oi Vey....

 Lately I have had some people ask me what my work space really does look like, well see for yourselves...I PROMISE ALL OF YOU, I am not the organized type! Even though the mister got me a toshiba thrive android tablet last xmas, I am hoping my Mr. Clause will drop me off a brand new laptop (and a smooch of course)
 My new skelanimals...they came in a set!
 Something new I am working on for the shop, but they are far from complete, and I AM ALREADY OUT OF FAKE CLAY WHIPPED CREAM!
 Oi vey...my photo area looks like my work desk....
 And I am using my floor at this point...I need a long desk something beyond the point of desperation.
 Once again...OI VEY!  I told myself last night as I was drifting off to sleep I would only have one monster high doll....but I found myself getting 2 MORE today! dayum!

 BRRRRRAINS!
 BLOOD SUCKER!
 IT'S ALIVE! ALIVE I TELL YA!
 Sabrina scopes out my zombie doll
 Ci-Ci is really taken with the vampire...watch out cat, she sucks blood!
if you see any new monster high dolls in my very near future posts, you have my permission to kick me squarely in the fanny!  And yes wear heavy boots whist kicking my buttcheeks, I get what I deserve! cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment