Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Neon Decided To Throw Up On Me! New In MPD!

 I am one hott bizzatch! This outfit was before my sexy date night with the mister...we went to a gastropub, then a retro 50's lounge that's underground (got the most awesome bloody mary there!) and finish the evening by seeing Brave the movie!


 Next morning, working off my bloody mary absolut pepper overload, I model my new tights!  I got me some sexy stems I tell you what!
 HANGOVER!!!! UGH!
 New jean shorts too, and my derierre! haha! I got my booty courtesy from my dad's side of the fam!  No matter what my weight, my butt always held a nice shape! (even after breaking my tailbone over 4 years ago! yikes!)
 PRAYING FOR PEANUTS!!!! Made this necklace yesterday while talking long distance on the telly with my sister, and let me tell ya, magical things can happen and creativity works even over the phone! my sister actually helped make this necklace with my hands and eyes as guides!  It's a praying mantis praying for peanuts!  My sis even thought of the name too!  Little does she know that I will be sending this necklace to her, it so belongs around her neck and not posted in a shop...hope it's to her liking, but I know she will love it cause it's one of her creations!  Hmmmmm...she may be my first on my design team if minxdenpartdeux ever expands into a corporation! 
 Another necklace I made!
 Grapefruit Slice earrings!
 Goth goes colorful in spikey earrings, I love the green pair the best!
 Meow!
Starstruck!

No comments:

Post a Comment