Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wallpaper Wallflower


 The other day, I was preoccupied for about 2 hours when I put up this makeshift wallpaper border in my studio, not exactly straight, but cute none the less....but this isn't actually wallpaper, these are sheets ripped out from a kawaii picture book that I found at Barnes & Noble...these pics were so funny, I reserved a copy of the first series and should be in my possession by the end of the month!


 And of course, I stocked up on so much more inventory for my shop, and I hadn't even scratched the surface yet!  I am expecting to get a huge cab/charm assortment sometime next week, not sure exactly when yet, but the gal was kind enough to set all 315 pieces on reserve for me!  I also decided to pose with some of my jewelry too!
 (SOLD)







 (SOLD)

 (Sent a red pair to Denmark yesterday! but still have one more red pair up for grabs!)
These are just a few of my favorites selected out of like seriously 60 new items, couldn't post all of them on here! go check out the new goods that made their way into minxdenpartdeux!  I got an order to process this morning, make a post office delivery, maybe make some coffee since I didn't sleep very well last night.  My creative mojo is raging like a river and want to create more hair clips, but I am already almost out of cabs! yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment