Friday, June 22, 2012

WHAT A DAMN HOT MESS!

 I converted this crocheted earring holder into a huge hair clip! I love it like that!  I just love my finds on etsy!

 I have a huge mess in my studio, but nonetheless, I am running dangerously low on beads, charms, cabochons, and rhinestones! AHHH!

 I don't know what it is about cheap plasticy creepy dolls, but I love them! haha, they are naked!



 Junk cheap old figurines, cupcake toppers, most of them are just plain creepy!
 Who'd of thought that this cute little girl
 And this sweet handsome little boy, living 70 miles apart for 19 years...
would find each other and fall in love and have a happy ever after!  These cute series of hot steamy photo booth pics were taken the day I got engaged, but these pics happened BEFORE the happy event, little did I know as these pics were taken that this handsome farm boy young man would get down on one knee and ask me to be his bride only 6 hours later...you know what my answer was, don't you? DUH!!!

Feeling cruddy today, had to postpone a job interview cause I got the case of yucky food poisoning and had been vomiting all afternoon!  So I put on my favorite soft nightie, and I am surrounded my sympathetic faithful feline companions who are watching over me and my every move.  So my sick butt is going to lounge in my hubby's recliner, watch some awful movies and browse etsy to shop till I drop! cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. thats awful you got food poisoning, i just had a bad case of that a few weeks ago. my grandmothers cooking can be deadly at times because she forgets that food needs to be refrigerated. i miss having a job and cooking my own food but at the moment i have to make do with what i have. I'm pretty sure it won't be the last time i get sick. i lost 5 pounds but it wasn't worth it.

    p.s. you and your hubby are so cute. what a cute story. i hope to one day have a cute story too. my boyfriend is too happy with the way things are, to him change is bad. and getting married is a big change. maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha heather, i hear that! one of my grandmas leaves her food sitting out all day, so I stopped eating it ages ago! but this happened at some indian restaurant back at around noon, and something didn't agree with me, in fact right now at 4 am my fever is back, so I may end up seeing a doctor just to be safe, I may need antibiotics, blerg! honestly, I hate cooking, I despise nothing more, so my hubby cooks 99% of everything, the 1% is me and it's usually pasta with tomato sauce out of a can, or I microwave pretzel bites that you just throw onto a plate and you are done with it...lol thank you! you WILL have a great love story, you are one cute babe and with a kickass awesome personality, if my fat butt can get married, then there's hope for all the ladies out there, I seriously never expected to even get married let alone date anyone, my hubby was actually the first guy that showed any interest in me and actually pursued me! He was even my first kiss too, and I was just shy of my 20th bday for that milestone! hehe! I seem to be alot like your bf, I too didn't want so much change, it took me 5 years AFTER I WAS ENGAGED TO MARRY MY MAN! 5 YEARS!! lol in time your man will change that, heck we all do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind words lady! much appreciated! come again please! Holly

    www.thehollyriversshow.com x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi holly! thanks for stopping by my corner! what an honor that you decided to visit dearie! cheers! you bet I will be stopping by to read your posts!

    xoxo :) Minx

    ReplyDelete