Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Day I Befriended A Monster...

 I'd like you to meet my new monster high doll...Frankie.

 She also loves to help out sorting my resin charms and cabs...
 whoops, she can have clumsy moments though...lol



 She loves charms and beads, here she is picking out what beads should be in my next set of bracelets...


 Her favorite lollipop.
 I just love my monster!


Monster High dolls are the absolute greatest!  I want to collect them all! but this one is my favorite! She and I will be busy ladies makin and modeling more jewelry!  Chao!

2 comments:

  1. i love that last picture she is so cute holding the tart i made. my boyfriend has a daughter and i want to buy her all the monster high dolls. we watch the cartoon together but she is only 10 months old so basically i watch it and she sucks on the remote. but my boyfriend likes the show more than me haha. and i saw you started working on the floor. my family tells me if there were a fire i would trip in the dark and burn to death because i have land mines all over my room. i don't have any flat surface to work on so i work on the floor and i have about 16 projects going on now but i can't seem to finish any of them. i use the excuse that einstein was a slob and we are just so much alike. right now I'm looking at my floor and there is wet paint and uncooked clay everywhere and lots of glitter. i need an intervention

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i thought you would like that pic! we floor gals are awesome, we may have bad backs when approaching middle age, but awesome none the less!

    ReplyDelete