Saturday, June 9, 2012

Remints Up To My Ears, Loving Toy Stores Again, And Shop Update!

 This picture depicts me of my excitement as I just found out that my hubby is buying tickets for us to go to our VERY FIRST COSPLAY EVENT IN OMAHA LATER ON THIS YEAR!!
 THIS IS MY REALLY EXCITED FACE, I THINK I BURST A COUPLE OF BLOOD VESSELS IN MY HEAD!
 Of course seeing that last pic, just cracked me up, I am such a ham!

 Ok...now onto the kawaii haul I had yesterday!  Went to Toys R Us and haven't set foot in one of their stores in seriously almost 20 years!  I am so amazingly shocked by how many awesome goodies they have!  Like above with sweet treat crafting kawaii kits knee deep, I assembled these last night and will make these into ring form and post these in my shop soon! (already posted the macaroon necklaces this morning! squeal!!)


 And was also up to my ears in remints there too, picked out 3 different ones, they are awesome!
 Wearing one of my fave bows I bought off another cute etsy site! 



I just looooove my new Little Miss Muffin remint I got yesterday, this one is Little Miss Cherrie! I had alot of fun playing with her, introducing her to my studio and the other gang this morning! I would so want to get more!

No comments:

Post a Comment