Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Goodies And Making That Leap Of Faith

 This is Ci-Ci, she is a "mommy's girl" and loves to sunbathe in my studio every afternoon, and enjoys the luxury of my occasional kawaii mail times, this particular pic, she was scoping out my 100 lot of kawaii cabs I got, she loved the pink bows the best!
 My new back drop for photographing my minxdenpartdeux merchandise!  My most brilliant idea yet, I was starting to get tired of the yellow wall as the background...
 Kitty Cup Rings
 Strawberry Cake Slice Ring
 Pink Bow Earrings
 Baby Kairy Kei Deer Earrings, which SOLD today!

(SOLD)
 Some various hair clips, all $2.50 each!
And lastly, but not leastly! 4 years ago today, well as of 2:30pm this afternoon, I married this handsome Kansas farmboy fellow who stole my heart over 10 years ago, but made it official over 6 years later!  My wedding was simple, about 75 guests, a really good cake that leaned like the tower of Pisa due to the extreme humidity, a beautiful dress with a 12 foot long veil, that day I will never forget.  And surprisingly, I was oddly very calm throughout the wholeday, I honestly don't know why I hear of brides and grooms and members of wedding parties fainting/puking/ hyperventilating, yeah I guess if you are unsure of this soon to be wedded union, but I walked down that isle cool, calm, happy, glowing, and just at peace.  My man looked cool and calm as well, we breezed right through the 30 minute long ceremony (and I even tipped the giant alter bouquet with my big long veil spilling water up on God's alter!) hehe, didn't even phase me!  
This post is dedicated to my better half, I seriously mean that, he makes my flaws translucent (nearly see through), my love for him is strong, never by a thread, and I am still so glad and thankful I have such a good man to call my husband.  Thank you "Tiger" for asking me to start a new chapter with you, and I am still reading that chapter on the edge of my seat, wondering what will be on my next page of life!  I love you!  With love from your "Minx".

4 comments:

  1. I have said it before and I'll say it again. I love the way you love your hubby and if he loves you even half as much, you'll be together for the rest of your lives...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! Glad to see you checking out my new blog, hope you stop by more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! My hubbie and I are celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary June 19th! We also have been together 10 years.

    More important I am celebrating my 2nd year of spiritual rebirth through Christ June 18th!

    Hope all is well with you and that God blesses you and your husband greatly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fallon!

    good to see you on my new blog and thank you for following it! Congrats on you upcoming 1st anniversary, and your 2nd in your spiritual rebirth! it's cool that those anniversaries are so close together in dates! God has blessed us both with great marriages and great men as hubbies! I hope all is well with you, and hope you receive the blessings you continue to receive from God!

    ReplyDelete