Sunday, July 1, 2012

Overload: Time To Reboot!

 My most recent Hot Topic find, a mini dinosaur wall mount necklace! A safe way to taxidermy dinosaurs!
 Oh lord....what a mess!
 I recently stumbled across a really cool blog site and I was reading some of her past posts, we sure have alot in common, but seeing that she loves to collect pez dispensers (she seriously has so many!) it made me deepfully regret ever throwing away the ones I had collected as a kid!  I was such a stupid teenager, not sticking with my nerdy roots and trying like hell to fit in and acting like a naive girl.  I have many regrets in my life, but did throwing away 40 something plasticy colorful nerdy and truly wonderful pez dispensers suffice from my teen angst? HELL NO! Time to get back to myself and what I have truly loved all along, nerdy shit!  So I am starting over from scratch, collecting them as I go, (psssst! toys R us has a huge variety of them, come to my amazement!) I wanted to thank The Fashion Turd from helping me realize and rekindle my inner dorkiness and fabulousness buried deep beneath the snow for many years! There are truly amazing people out there, and especially the colorful folk, like her and me! and my many of other friends from round the world!
 And the cool thing is collecting pez dispensers, you get enough pez candies to last you throughout a weekend or so indoors from the intense heat!
 mmmmm....more chalky candy! I could eat a million of these!




I make decoden IPhone covers now! this one is 30 bucks! head over to www.minxdenpartdeux.etsy.com and buy it, damn it! lol

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is such a great eye candy!! I love your pony creations and I've always secretly lust over pez dispenser, too bad that I own only one of them(Hana chan ) because they are very rare here!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete