Saturday, July 14, 2012







Sorry for my lack of posting this past week, at this rate, y'all are lucky to see a post once a week from me!  I have been super busy with etsy orders, my husband is even now helping me with the overload of work!  I am already approaching 700 sales and I could easily see 1,000 probably by this fall!  This past week has been somewhat stressful, orders up to my ears (although I am not complaining about that!) a funeral to attend come monday (an out of state funeral) a friend of me and my hubby had passed away due to complications from a recent surgery, I ask you all to hold his wife and 2 sons (one of which is my brother in law) in your prayers and/or thoughts.  It was a sudden unexpected death, and it just goes to show you that life indeed is short, make the best of it, you are only granted one life, I sure wish I could just run down the street and find me a green 1up mushroom and eat it so that I get an extra life, but it just doesn't work that way.  I will just say I have been real appreciative of my marriage and super duper snuggly with the mister lately, I can't even imagine what it would be like if I lost him young or old, that is the number one fear that I have.  Not to mention, I called my dad after hearing of the sad news and just to tell him I love him and to hear his voice, our friend was a husband, a father of 2 sons, and a grandfather of 4 children, and of course he was my dad's age when he passed.  It really spooked me, are we now at that age to where we start to lose our parents?  I will be 30 this fall, and it just doesn't even seem possible!  So I will be signing off for now, but in the meantime, browse the pics above for the newest etsy creations, and go to www.minxdenpartdeux.etsy.com to see the other 30 or so Items I posted in my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment