Thursday, July 26, 2012

New Model And A Birthday Shoutout!

 I'd like to introduce my newest minxdenpartdeux model recruited straight from the outdoors! This is Miss Venus McFlytrap, she didn't bring much with her, just the clothes on her back, the boots on her feet, and her pet flytrap, I felt sorry and took her into my home to live harmoniously with her model friends and myself!
 She is a plant monster, so plenty of sunlight is very crucial for her, which my studio does provide, she told me she goes to bed when the sun goes down, and is an early riser, no prob since my schedule is similar.
 This little gal has some badass hair, half shaved with duo tones of dusty mossy green and bright pink, she is a little shy, but got to know the other ladies real quickly.
 Here she is meeting Draculaura with a simple handshake...Little Laura always puts professionalism before friendship, but was pleasent nonetheless!
 Frankie Stein always puts boundaries aside and is a hugger indeed, she embraces her new buddy like they have known each other for years!
 And Ghoulia Yelps, well, likes to pose for pictures all the time so she gives her new acquaintance a quick hug and then poses with her.
 I let the girls loose on shy Venus, and they gave her a minxdenpartdeux makeover!  Doesn't she look right at home?!  They are now a great looking quartet!  I'm not sure when they will become the fabulouso 5, but I will recruit again sometime before the summer's end.
 Gawd if only I can have boots just like these in my size, I would be one happy minx!
And daaayum! did my hair fade fast or what?! I got some more hair dye, it's blue, but more blue than indigo.  We'll see how it turns out after today when I have some free time!

And I want to take this time and wish my daddy a happy birthday!  I sent him a card, hopefully he will like it! Love you daddy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment