Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Another Recruit!

 It's recruiting time in Minxdenpartdeux again!!!  This time I selected the humble but very feisty Miss Rochelle Goyle, and yes, she is a gargoyle from France!  I finally got to practice my french speaking skills with this lovely lady, she brought along her fabulous purse and cheeky mini gargoyle pet!
 I absolutely love her hair! light pink with teal streaks, oh my I want colors like that in my hair!
 What a natural beauty! and we have something very important in common other than being bilingual, we both love socks! doesn't she have just the cutest dainty socks on?
 Here she is with Goulia, both are natural posers!
 Rochelle just had to run her hands through Venus's fuzzy shaved hair! Venus didn't mind one bit!
 Now meeting Draculaura for the first time, again professionalism is the key importance to Laura...
 Frankie giving out her welcoming big hug, Rochelle seems to be just as affectionate and friendly! how sweet!
 When four became five....


Sooner than later, my next recruit shall join my 5 lovely ladies, I am trying to get my hands on Miss Spectra Vondergeist the ghost, but she is very hard to recruit, so I may go for either Miss Robecca Steam or hopefully one of De Nile Sisters...we'll see!  Go to my etsy shop (www.minxdenpartdeux.etsy.com) and check out my newest brand new editions of the my little pony necklaces, the new series just came out! I am over the charts stoked! catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment