Saturday, July 28, 2012

Inside This Little Old House Lives A Blue Haired Crazy Cat Lady, GET OVER IT!












Ok let me b#tch for a minute....I'm not so sure why but so many people have been driving by my house, literally stopping their cars and staring at me and my house! I have even caught one person snapping photos.  Anytime I am outside watering my herbs, beans, and corn, they all stop and stare....when my hubby and I are outside on our back deck grillin, having a beer, sure enough they drive by slowly and stare.  If I am out walking to my car, they stop and stare....SERIOUSLY WHAT IS IT YOU IDIOTS?! TAKE A FREAKIN PICTURE IT WILL LAST LONGER, JUST BECAUSE I HAVE BLUE SHORT CROPPED HAIR DOESN'T MAKE ME A SIDESHOW!  so what if I have blue hair? so what, I have 3 cats that live with me and I consider them my family, not pets? so what if I wear exorbitant amounts of colorful clothing? wearing plastic teacup necklaces around my neck?  black lip gloss?  Let me just clear the air here with these locals, I am a christian who believes in God, but yes I keep my religion to myself and pray in the privacy of my own home or to myself silently in my thoughts, I am a taxpayer who works hard, happily married and always behind closed doors with the intimacy aspects of my relationship, I laugh, cry, get angry, become sad, I have my rights just like everyone else, I have my freedoms, which were earned and never taken for granted, if someone asks me to pray for them, I will, I thank soldiers dressed in uniform in the public for their services and fighting for the freedoms that I have, I volunteer and give to charities whenever I can, I pay bills, I earn money, I AM HUMAN!  I wish these random people would just let me be and let me live my life in peace!  Blue hair and my lifestyle and they way I choose to carry myself is not anyone's business but my own, I love who I am, I love my home and my family and the life I have worked so hard for. When I got married, we had nothing but a few pieces of furniture, and a suitcase worth of clothing and 2 of the 3 cats that I have...from then, we worked from the ground up and now have a house, cars that work, my small business, nicer things we bought over the years, we are blessed but we worked for everything we have today.  I couldn't be anymore proud of who I became than now.  
On a lighter note, These pics depict a typical quiet day in my home, I wouldn't have it any other way honestly.  So now I am going to snooze for a bit with my girls (cats) and by the time I awake, my sexy hubby will be home from another hard day's work...<3

3 comments:

  1. Honey, it sounds as if you live in a place where people have never been out of their backyards!! That's another way of saying they're ignorant.

    Your home is lovely.
    And so are you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww thank you!! i do love my lovely home, it does feel like home too, I love the smells, the sounds (all homes have their own unique sounds) and the colors in it. It's my sanctuary! hope all is well with you colette!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete