Tuesday, October 30, 2012

80's Overload! Totally Rad!

 My life has been very hectic lately!  Oh do let me count the ways!
 I have been finding more and more lovelies from my past, remember this?  I had this very same pony purse and when I saw that this was up for grabs for only 16 bucks and in perfect condition, I leaped on the chance of making this all mine!
 These ponies aren't drugged out, they are twinkle eyed ponies!  some days I feel like a twinkle eyed pony, and some days I don't! the yellow one in the middle is my most fave pony!
 LIKE OMG! turtle tots! I has this exact one as well, I remember I got this as a gift from the ol "toothfairy"...it's too bad I have all of my teeth now, I do not have an excuse for the toothfairy to pay me a visit anymore, my perception of the toothfairy was a little glittery lady with fragile wings, but she had tremendous strength to carry these toys and stuff them under my pillows...(my parents believed in toys for teeth exchanging gifts, not money) that and money is no fun for kids, toys are way better! 
 My slice of heaven for the week? this pony, I smell her backside and she still holds the scent of ice cream, takes me back to my preschool care free days!  
 more adopted stray freak ponies of mine!



WOW! i remember these! took me years to find these again! and thanks to etsy! my hats off to you yet again!








More PastelHaus gooodies have barged their way in! up to 33 items, I am so in love with all! I just ordered a shit ton more ponies, they will be posted maybe in a week or so! hope you all enjoyed my pastel vomit that exploded in my studio! bye!

xoxo, minx

No comments:

Post a Comment