Saturday, November 10, 2012

Time To Put On My Music Cap!

 Yes folks, tis that time of year, no tis that time of MY LIFE to get in music ship shape because the mister and I will journey to Omaha and see the epic greatness of all Christmas music concerts, the kind of greatness that to where the bass is fatter than my backside, the violins shrill in victorious glory, the drums make you feel the beat in the center of your chest, the electric guitars sing to the point of making you want to cry assloads of warm salty tears, the kind of music to where you want to punch the air with your fists of raging fury! Yes, I am talking about a concert that I know I will never forget, a concert that is on my bucket list, I am talking about the TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA! I have been listening to their music for constantly for the last several days, my hubby even got orchestra PIT SEATS!!!!!! all I can say is f*ck yesh!  and you better believe I will not walk away empty handed from their souvenir venue, I SHALL ACQUIRE A T-SHIRT, OR CD, OR GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE! EVEN IF IT HAS TO BE A CHEESY TSO BOBBLE HEAD, I WILL GET MY NEEDY HANDS ON SOMETHING!  I am so freakin excited I am almost about to burst a vein! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

Ok, ok, I need to breathe, seriously, I am so dizzy!  so before the concert the mister is taking me to this place called "Shucks" it's a place to where we will eat copious amounts of raw oysters and maybe if he is nice he will let me get some big ass crab legs!  Afterall, I need my strength before this concert, I heard people can burn 100's of calories just by psyching out at their favorite concerts.  Well I will not chime in until after the concert, but if I am able to take pics, you bet your ass they will be in the next post!

More all new my little pony necklaces are posted in MPD, 8 newbies to be exact, I really like their names, there's kiwi tart, dainty daisies, waterfire, and my favorite pick-a-lily!

PastelHHHHHHHAUS! (PastelHaus) is doing awesome! I'm already at 23 sales and I have only been open for 20 days! hell yeah!  I keep posting new cool shit all the time, so there's never a boring dull moment!  

hmmmmmm I crave cheeseburgers, that sounds soooooo good!

well until next time, PISS OFF! HAHAHAHA! (God how I love Gordon Ramsey!)

Love, Minx XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment