Saturday, October 13, 2012

I Feel My Boobies Once A Month!!!







 I grab and feel my twins once a month to make sure there are no pesky bastard tumors in there, this month is indeed breast cancer awareness month for us ladies and if you haven't scheduled that dreaded boob sandwich of a mammogram, do so now!  However, being 30 with no family history, I do not have the need to get these mammograms until I reach the tender age of 40, but I have already had one since I felt a scary lump in my right lady (whom I lovingly refer to as "Barb") YES I NAME MY BOOBS, in case you are wondering what I named my left lady, it's "Bette"...hehe but seriously though breast cancer is no laughing matter, early detection is the key, I am so happy I went to get that lump checked out earlier on this year, it turned out to be a harmless cyst that went away on it's own 10 days after discovery...but one simple 60 second exam on both of your twins monthly could save your own life! And don't think you are squeaking by me fellas! this is also the month of "proctober" GET YOUR PROSTATES CHECKED TOO!  So in honor or breast cancer awareness month, I dyed my hair back to pink to honor all of these couagious women who have won the battle or even lost the battle...





 My first pony restoration project, I painted over someone who wrote their name on the side of this poor abused pony! seriously, who the hell does that?  THESE ARE VINTAGE COLLECTIBLES PEOPLES!
But for just under 3 bucks I bought this lovely pony from a very cool etsy seller of which I have shopped many occasions before, (the seller wasn't the weirdo that wrote on this pony) I promised her I would adopt her and take good care of her, in fact I had this same pony as a kid, but she was lost, but now I have again....anyways, I showed her my end results, she wrote me back within an hour and told me what a great job I did, hmm, now I want to adopt more abused ponies and give them makeovers, this is my version of an extremely head ache inducing sugar high!  I live for restorations!  

In my etsy shop however, I feel that I should keep this reward thing going only I changed things up a bit, you have to buy a minimum of 4 items PER ORDER to get something free...sound fair?  I sure think so!

Ok well gotta go eat some grub, and put an ice pack on my lymph nodes cause they feel swollen for some odd reason...buh bye!
xoxo, Minx

1 comment:

  1. Good girl. I went for my mammogram last week and got an all-clear. I go every 2 years as a "low-risk" person, and of course breast examination in the meantime. xoxo

    ReplyDelete