Monday, October 8, 2012

30 AND FABULOUS!

 Just when I thought I was done collecting Monster High Dolls for sure, I come across these 2....my hubby just shakes his head and says, "put it in the cart"  but I couldn't resist! I already have clawdeen, but I had no idea they made her little sister, howleen! arg.

 Howleen is my new fave, she is alot like me and my style, she is short like me and a werepunk!
 My fave perfume, "sparkle" by rue 21...This one I have been wearing off and on for almost 10 years now, I usually stay pretty loyal to my fave brands of smell goods, but not entirely closed to the idea of finding a new smell good that makes my nostrils happy instead of pissed off, bearing me one of those annoying headaches that last all day, but lately I haven't connected to a kind that I truly like, I am not for smelling like a candied little girl, I need something that's clean fresh and slightly floral, like my sparkle concoction!
 Even 30 year olds can play super hero every now and then!  If I had super powers, my ingredients list would be flying/ going thru walls/ morphing into different people and back to myself/ able to alter time (i.e. fast forwarding time/ rewind) oh yeah and bowl a perfect 300, EVERY TIME!!!


 more etsy finds, amd I am expecting a shit ton more goodies coming my way to my mailbox, but today is a federal holiday so my mailbox will be starving until tomorrow morning!
My roots are in need of a touch up, and like really bad... and since I just scored some birthday moulah from my awesome grams and gramps abroad in my home town, I am thinking of going back to pink, I miss it so much, having purple hair, indigo hair, teal hair, is indeed awesome, but I feel I must go back to my signature color....and not just any pink, I am talking neon pink, the kind that makes you squint your eyes and say "awe shit I'm blinded!"  What do you think?  Another color?  I haven't had yellow/orange/green/red or any hue in between....

My 30th was 3 days ago, and I really don't feel so much older, I had a bunch of people call/text/email/send the greeting cards of mass market making their way to my mailbox (my granny, whom I lovingly refer to as "Nonie" always makes her cards, I swear that beautiful crafty woman should of gone into a career of card designing of the sort!  But she decided to be a lovely lofty classy stay at home mom and be the awesome grandma that she is to me and 3 other lucky ladies.  

The first phone call I got on the blessed anniversary of my birth was my mum and at 4am when I was at work...hehe, when my phone rang it scared the crap out of me, I never expect calls at that time (I don't get off work till 6, but she wanted to surprise me, she told me she was giving me some serious cash for me to splurge on when buying etsy goodies, bless her! I had a purchase in mind, a beautiful hardcore cute kitty painting I have been eyeing for over a year! Thanks Mum Mum!

My birthday for the most part was good, that morning I bought a vintage My little pony that I have been missing since childhood, the mister had breakfast ready for me when I got home at 7am, I had to get my car fixed, had an argument with the mister that evening, but we kissed and made up (we usually fight about real stupid shit) and he took me out for some damn good thai food and let me get one of these real weird drinks that make you cock your head and go "whaaaaa?"

and yes, I blew out my candles......until next post, anyone going thru a milestone birthday? (21, 25, 30, 40, 50.....100?)  Peace out my biznatches!

xoxo, Minx

3 comments: