Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Sicky Minx












Today was one of those days....I am currently sick..... but there are a few reasons why I love being sick despite the chills, fevers, body aches, runny noses, headaches, yeah you get it...IS THE HOME MADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP, SOMEONE WAITING ON ME HAND AND FOOT, CARTOONS, MY STUFFED ANIMALS, NIGHT GOWNS, MY KITTIES KEEPING ME WARM, EXTRA BLANKETS/PILLOWS, AND GREAT PRESCRIPTIONS!  See? being sick is awesome!  Now I waited on myself hand and foot, made the chicken noodle soup myself, I am wearing my favorite night gown currently right now, my hubby just walked in the door so now he's got the night shift of taking care of me!  Maybe he will let me watch some x-men cartoons on netflix tonight because I always watch cartoons when I am sick...oh yes, my hubs brought me some Popsicles!  Here is a pic of me sick, and sans the makeup, dont get used to this! And I was slightly productive today and made 3 new necklaces and 1 bracelet for my shop, sold 3 items to a gal in Canada today, so today was not a total loss! So, time to take my teddy bear simply named "Teddy" (which is pictured, I had him since I was 11 and watch TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment