Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cruddy Morning, Yesterday's Look

 








My world as of yesterday...I looked cute, captured pics of my ponies, and favorite stuffed kitty....but today right from the start of waking up my world is just plain cruddy today, gloomy, rainy, (I hate rain and thunderstorms), an etsy mishap on my part, my hubby being out of state and missing him so much, not getting any good sleep last night, a blood test pending for tomorrow (I hate needles), one of my cats throwing up, and still waiting for my #1 job prospective to call me for a 2nd interview...all in all, today isn't that great, it could be better, meh....at least i made 2 etsy sales this morning bringing me up to 373 sales.  I always love to see lots of etsy sales in a day, 2 just ain't cutting it for my personal goals...oh well, the day is young, maybe it will turn out better? After all, there is a solar eclipse tonight, haven't seen one since I was 11! that was over 18 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment