Friday, May 18, 2012

This Week....

This is a little something I am working on, a preview if you will....
Recently on etsy, I came across peter pan collars and thought, gee I can make one of those, and I did it!
Here is me modeling my new peter pan creation! This could literally go with anything!!!
I have some barrettes just like these in my etsy shop, but I thought I could use some myself! I love pastels!
Everybody has a dark side, and a bright side, these 2 pics depict that...I had recently been job searching and now I am boiled down to 2 real good prospectives, even one is a manager's position at an accessories store at my local mall! This is the better of the 2, so I am hoping with all of my might that I get this one, I just had a phone call saying that I passed the online assessment test, and of course passed the first interview yesterday, so all I have to do is pass the 2nd and final interview with the district manager and the job is mine for the taking! The "nice" pic was my look for the first interview of the manager's job...I like the darker look of my outfit for the interview of the other job prospective, never thought I could pull of black lip gloss....yes you heard right BLACK LIP GLOSS! WIN!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment