Monday, August 13, 2012

long hiatus....



 My outfit for the day, couple of these pics were taken by my lovely sister, she came up to stay with me for a few days, I missed her and she missed me, I would show you her gorgeous face, but she declined having pics of her up in the web, oh well, maybe I can sneak a pic of her sleeping or something candid next time she visits...lol it was great having her here, we went shopping, eating great yummy food, fair rides, copious amounts of cotton candy till we almost threw up, seeing the Omaha zoo, and watching old movies on netflix, I sometimes wished we lived in the same state, but absence does make the heart grow fonder!
 My new googly eye bow! inspired me to buy some googly eyes too!
 My ladies!
 Minx likes sparkly things! Yes indeed!
 Finally organized my hair accessories! my collection is ever growing, 80% of these are from various talented etsy shops, some I made myself, and some I broke down and bought commercially!
 My sweet Ci-Ci snuggling with my sister's blanket she brought up here to sleep with, (although I had extra blankets, she insisted on bringing her own) Ci-Ci smells my mom's cat "Malcolm" aka Ci-Ci's boyfriend and couldn't stop snuggling with it, and rubbing up on my sister's suitcase too! that's her version of a love letter...le sigh!
 My house is finally clean for once, and even a week later, it's still in great shape!  I just love my house, and hope to God I never move, or at least for a long time!

Sorry for the long absence! Had company, a job interview, and cooler weather/rain has finally returned but I fear it will be short lived, since it is only mid August, summer still has a few weeks left of her vile life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment