Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What A Happy Christmas!

 Buttersworth says "Merry Christmas!!!!" He's my little man!
 This is one order from PastelHaus! they all go to Austria!  The homeland of my ancestors!
 Whizzer's butt!

 Dreaming of running an ice cream shoppe, but I would have to shrink down to 8 inches tall, this set was a set that I had as a kid, but lost it and it's many components, but found the entire set in perfect condition 25 years later!!
 like my hair?
 Christmas goodies from my hubby! thank you!
 newest goodies posted in MPD as of today! check out my shop!
My furr kids went crazy this morning obviously! they opened their presents and it was a frenzy of whiskers and furr in here!  I love being a cat mommy!

well one of my babies is sick with the "cat cold" so she is snoozing on my chest trying to keep warm, I hate hearing a cough coming from her fragile little throat!  but being in super mom mode, I have a vet appointment set up for her tomorrow....hopefully she will get better

just got back from stuffing my face with chinese food, yes I eat chinese on xmas day, so what?  later on my and the mister will build gingerbread real estate, only to be destroyed on Jan 1, AKA Ashes's 15th birthday (my oldest furr kid)

For all of you who celebrate xmas today, happy xmas, and for those who don't have a great tuesday!

peace on earth and lots of chocolate people chow!

xoxo, minx

No comments:

Post a Comment