Monday, September 3, 2012

20 Ladies Under Minxdenpartdeux Room And Board

 Cleo De Nile
 Gretta Ghoul
 C.A. Cupid
 Bea Bumble
 Stella Skellington
 Glendah Goodwhich
 Venus McFlytrap
 Abby Bomidable
 Goulia Yelps
 Rochelle Goyle
 Spectra Vondergeist 
 Nefera De Nile
 Clawdeen Wolfe
 Frankie Stein
 Kat Felis
 Robecca Steam
 Draculaura
 Laguna Blue
 Operetta
 "Francine" Stein
 What's on my desk today?
 A blast from my past! Vintage My Little Ponies!

 My new music box, always wanted one like that, instead of finding those vintage ballerina ones, I found a hello kitty one brand new! you can't beat that!
My sweet Ci-Ci snoozing on a rainy labor day!  hope you all had a wonderful labor day, I am feeling under the weather today, my sexy hubby made me some broth with a buttload of noodles in it! (just the way i like it!) He has been a super husband and taking very good care of me all day! Isn't he somethin? I am the luckiest damn woman alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment